- removed the concept of extra history bits from gshare_fa
- added history_bits as a new parameter to indicate the size of bits used from the ghr for indexing.
- reduced tick resolution in test_soc
- updated the 2 bit counter increment scheme to account for hysterisis bit separately
- updated the gshare has function for improved collisions
- updated repomanager to 1.2.0
- parallel build using bluetcl is enabled
- remove re-alignment of bytes in ccore for I$ and D$ reads. This now is handled within the caches
- bumped version of the caches
- gitignore updated
- fixed and cleaned up the interrupt and delegation logic
- adding pre-requisite checks in configure
- default.yaml is picked up as default if no argument given to -ispec
- split interface of seip and meip. Both can now be driven by plic independently. Also led to removal of unwanted attributes.
- snapshot the c-class with changes in mostly the top-level modules and scripts to accommodate for incore developed IPs and fabrics.
- fixed reset logic handling in ccore.bsv to support reset by debugger.
- updated SoC to decouple debug related logic into a separate module. This now allows for easy reset control.
- datasheet of chromite added
- added chromiteM profile same yaml file
- updated usage docs with chromite and removed non-supported items.
- the debug module in the test-soc is now always enabled irrespective of the debug being enabled or not
- adding steps in the docs on how to reset the debugger
- updated Soc.defines to relocate debug loop at 0x100
- updated dtvec_base in both all the sample yamls
- dtvec_base should be stored without the LSB (alignment constraints)